The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powerleveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree-Doc
Admin

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 pm

This is a subject that I think needs to be addressed now, and some basic border line's drawn before people start taking this perk for granted.

1) Just because you are a member of this guild, doesn't automatically qualifies you to be power leveled.

2) new members to our guild, are going to have to prove and earn the trust of other members before they are power leveled

3) If you have been power leved one day for a few hours don't go back to the same person again the next day and want more.

4) Don't start moaning that so and so won't help you, be considerate, and try and help yourself.

6) you need to remember that nearly every time a higher lev member power levs a lower member, the higher member gets nothing in return for his effort (NO EXP and a big repair bill at the blacksmiths, plus any time loss on exp charms and stone's they are using ) apart from the enjoyment of helping some one.

7) power leveling is just a nice perk that any of the higher lev's can help out lower levels with, but pleased don't pester, moan, or demand.

Cool Please show your consideration, and thank the members who have helped you, and be satisfied with what they have done, your the one getting the help. You chose your own character. so you be prepare to play it.

These are a few points I feel are relevant and if any one wishes to added any thing or disagree with any thing be my guess and fire away this is what the forum is for.

Last edited by Tree-Doc on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am

I agree about all the points you just wrote, just to bad its only us pros in the guild on the forum afro
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I totaly agree and think that players should joint the forum and read this before they may join the guild.

It can be summorised down to one more general rule:
Be polite and respect other players

I hope you are not writing this because you had encounters with unpolite players.
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

WhitetigerN wrote:
I totaly agree and think that players should joint the forum and read this before they may join the guild.

It can be summorised down to one more general rule:
Be polite and respect other players

I hope you are not writing this because you had encounters with unpolite players.

No White, I haven't wrote this because of impolite player.

My main reason for writing this was because of the demand it creates form guild members, its seems that every one wants to be power lev-ed and its just impossible, and then when a player ask and you have to refuse them, they don't seem to understand that you may of been power leveling some one else, and want some time to play for your own toon now. If I said yes to every person who asks to be power lev-ed I would never be playing for my own toons
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:52 am

I agree 100% with you

Powerleveling can be nice to speed things up a bit, but in the end you are playing a game and well...if you let someone else play the game for you what is the point of it?
It is not as if it is impossible to level without powerleveling (it can be hard but never impossible)

People should see it as a gift, not as something essential you must get.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am

well what my point of lvling is to get at a lvl where i can pvp a lot ^^ and that is prolly what other have in minde too, so they try to get at that lvl as fast as possible. and as you mght know plvling is defenetly the fstest way Wink
just an input, we also need to think the lower lvls way xD but they have to understand that it is allowed to refuse Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm

But leveling yourself teaches you a lot especially in nm.

Thanks to the new powerleveling system there are a lot of UM lvl 60 n00bs Wink
I am not trying to say that powerleveling is useless though.
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm

And don't get me wrong I am willing to help powerlevel most of the time (and like to be powerleveled as well)

But if people aren't polite and think it is a must to be powerleveled or else they can never play the game.... Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
then not.

I always try to think like this:

If you are kind and polite the change that you get kindness and politeness back is bigger (and it makes you feel better as well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powerleveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerleveling   Powerleveling Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerleveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: