The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skill and build planner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Skill and build planner Empty
PostSubject: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Ok I have posted this earlier but something must have gone wrong so I post it again.

I have found an up to date skill planner on the shaiya forums and have already used it to plan my um archers build.
I can tell you one thing, if I hadn't used it there would certainly be a point where I wouldnt have enough points for very important skills.

It took me a while before I could use it properly, but I think I understand everything now, the help function is helpfull, and some trial and error as well.Wink
If anyone has problems with the program I might help.

Helpfull hints:
The build planner is incomplete, so if you want to exactly plan your build it isn't that usefull.
If you want to use the skill planner I advise the auto-plan function, because with the normal function you have to put in skills level by level.
If you click on a skill already in the list you get a list with possible skills to choose from, you can delete the skill by clicking the tiny white bar on top

Here you can find the post in which you can download the level planner:
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=317737

This can save you a skill reset stone Smile

Edit: I forgot to mention a very important thing: you can't save the skill list (hopefully a newer version will fix that bug) So if you want to save your skill list for later you should make screenshots. Do this by pressing the button with 'print screen' on it. Then go to a program such as paint and paste it (ctr+v)

Last edited by WhitetigerN on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:31 am

That skill planner was a good find, and has some useful information on it. if we all start contributing bits of information we find it will make all our game play a lot easier
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:24 pm

I CAN'T SAVE WHAT I HAVE USED A LOT OF TIME ON!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! O.O
I can only save it as xml or xps-fil, this way i cant open it -.-

Anyone have a clue about what i should do? Please reply asap!
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh I am really sorry. In my first post I said that you couldn't save but because I had to post it again I forgot to say it again Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry.

I had the same problem, but solved it by making screenshots (prinstscreen and then paste it into paint) that is the only solution I can think of.
Again sorry
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

*hides in a corner* please dont kill me silent pale
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I found out yesterday that i can save build planner... (not skill planner)
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Ah ok so for the skill planner just use screenshots (and pherhaps even print it ) and for the build planner save it the normal way.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 pm

it will open a internett site and there it lists a lot of stuff =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill and build planner   Skill and build planner Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill and build planner
Page 1 of 1