The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shaiya 2: What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters

Would you play this?
NO! It looks horrible
shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_lcap25%shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe take a look sometimes
shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_lcap0%shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes it looks nice
shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_lcap25%shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I can't tell yet
shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_lcap50%shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No because....
shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_lcap0%shaiya 2: What do you think? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

shaiya 2: What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

I saw a trailer of shaiya 2 that will probably be released in 1-2 years. I am not sure what to think about this.....
http://video.mmosite.com/display.php?vid=11196&gid=258

Last edited by WhitetigerN on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 pm

My god! I am deffinatly going to try it out, it looks real nice, but then i hope to get all in it ofc. Dont want to leave you =/

Reasons why we could do it:
Since its new it will be easier to recruit ppl.
We will all start at the same lvl and can pt all the time.
If that was from footage, it has real cool skills compared with Shaiya and looks a lot better too.

But i read something below this:

OB Date:04/16/2009
Release:04/13/2008

what does it mean? that stands under Shaiya Game Information confused confused
The game has not been listed on www.mmorpg.com, thought i could check since it stands OB(Open Beta). since mmorpg.com says when its been made, when its in OB and CB and released tongue

Anybody have any ideas?

Last edited by Zyrgel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I have read it will take 1-2 years before it will be released in the English version, that's all I know.
That means we dont have to worry to much about what to do with the guild now. That are worries for later.
I think the characters look a bit to anime like, and I am not sure what to think of the cat girl
cat Suspect
The jumping in the trees and the flying ships look nice Surprised
However this is a trailer and they never give any reliable information about a game. Just take a look at the trailer of shaiya 1...

I hope they will show us some real gameplay soon, and that shaiya 2 will solve some issues that shaiya 1 has.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 pm

As soon as i saw this thread i went to youtube... and there it stood Shaiya 2 - 2011, so i suppose they are planning on releasing it then.
the jumping in the tree is more likely just made up, prolly nothing to expect....

we will prolly not get to see any real gameplay before they have started with some CB and OB though.

Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Hehe so we need to wait some years, but we don't even have episode 5 of shaiya 1 yet (lvl 70! Shocked Shocked Shocked )

Zyrgel wrote:

the jumping in the tree is more likely just made up, prolly nothing to expect....

That is why I said:

WhitetigerN wrote:

However this is a trailer and they never give any reliable information about a game. Just take a look at the trailer of shaiya 1...
Wink

I just picture this: we all very curious and enthousiast creating a character in 2011, waiting for it to load...'wow nice surounding let's see what the first quest is.....Kill thief monkeys Aaaargh' Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm

WhitetigerN wrote:
I just picture this: we all very curious and enthousiast creating a character in 2011, waiting for it to load...'wow nice surounding let's see what the first quest is.....Kill thief monkeys Aaaargh' Shocked Laughing

Hahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.... yeee.... that would be hilarious Laughing

Btw i saw Ice Age 3 today, thats hilarious!! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Ah nice I wanted to see it as well, maybe the 3d version Smile
Why dont we make an off-topic section then we can talk about things like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:09 pm

WhitetigerN wrote:
Ah nice I wanted to see it as well, maybe the 3d version Smile
Why dont we make an off-topic section then we can talk about things like that Smile

I dunno... i could always make one and then move the off-topic posts
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Forget it i have forgotten how to do it >.>

Last edited by Zyrgel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 pm

hehe never mind then.

Cool
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I wonder who voted for 'no it looks horrible'
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

W00tness confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 pm

huh? Suspect Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaiya 2: What do you think?   shaiya 2: What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

shaiya 2: What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: