The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am sorry, leaving the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

I am sorry, leaving the game Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:32 pm

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on for a very long time.
Studying takes up a lot of my time and I know how 'absorbing' a game like shaiya can be. (It consumes a lot of your time while you don't even notice how much time has past. Something that can be quite 'dangerous' when thinking 'oh I'll just play for an hour and then will study) It is almost impossible to play shaiya when you have very little time and when not paying any real money.
I noticed I didn't really miss the game itself. (only the people from the guild) And that I started to dislike aeria games and shaiya (also because of some posts on forums)

Well if any-one is interested I have a lot of reasons
Spoiler:
but it all comes down to one conclusion and that is that I will quit shaiya. That is playing. I do intent to log on and say hello occasionally (and for special events) but won't be actively playing this game.

I am sorry , but hope I can still speak with you all,

WhitetigerN / Toshalee / Anna
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

i suppose i have to take you away from the rank 2 vote then Wink

sad news to hear Sad , but understanding... but you really start playing and then study? o.O try the opposite study first then try play Very Happy
I hope you visit them ^^, currently im not so active my self but im planning to be more in a week or so Wink

Will you play Shaiya 2? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Zyrgel wrote:
i suppose i have to take you away from the rank 2 vote then Wink

sad news to hear Sad , but understanding... but you really start playing and then study? o.O try the opposite study first then try play Very Happy
I hope you visit them ^^, currently im not so active my self but im planning to be more in a week or so Wink

Will you play Shaiya 2? o.o

Hehe I do not start to play and then study hehe. (not anymore at least Razz) But it is just very tempting when you come home from college to first take a break and play shiaya (but not a good idea)
At the moment I hardly even have any time left when I am done with studying ( I missed some things due to illness and have to work really hard to keep up) When I do have time left I rather play some small casual games.

Shaiya 2....well we will see. It depends on the game it self and if I have more time then. (and if it will crash my computer Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 am

I hope at least you get time to checking the forum Razz

I kinda felt the same when i were at junior high school! I didnt get enough =P eventhough that could be about 4-2 hours playing time Razz

Now that i go on Hight School i feel i get a lot more time playing, i dont relly have much of homework at all, but i think i will get a bit more in a while. At least next year :S
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi Anna
Thanks very much for dropping me a line, and again its very sad to hear that your leaving us. I do think your taking the sensible coarse of action under your own circumstances. Anna please do answer the the question I am more than interested. I will still drop you a line from time to time, if you still want to know whats going on, I hope you will still leave your toons in the guild then at least you can pop back if every the need arises.
I wish you the very best for the future Anna, and hope that we always stay in touch.

Dave aka Tree-Doc.
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 pm

I try to check these forums every now and then.
I'll try to be on shaiya in a week or so (have exams/tests now) and maybe give some stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:22 am

It will always be nice to hear from you, you and snip are the only one's left from the original Lost Nine guild we were in a long long time back in the game. If you don't delete your toons your self they will always be there for you in the guild, Well as long as I'm leader, and the guilds still going. But good luck with your studies and exams, and your always welcome to come join in and say hello. I have your E-mail so I'll drop you a line from time to time just to say hi. BTW I agree with 95% of what your saying, but there again the whole of the inter-net is geared to big money making companies, there's no such thing as a free ride.
All the best Anna from Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, leaving the game   I am sorry, leaving the game Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sorry, leaving the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: