The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a favour SNIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree-Doc
Admin

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:40 pm

I know I should of learned how to post screen shots by now, but the fact is I haven't, so I would be very grateful Snip ( or any one ) if they would take a screen shot of my Ranger ( Tree-Doc ) and post it in the Elf section of the forum, I can then start a profile on Shiaya Rangers and hope that this will then encourage others to add on to my profile and for them to start there own on there favourite avatars.

thank you Tree-Doc lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm

If you want to upload a screenshot you must use a image uploading site such as for example imageshack. If you uploaded pics there you can get codes to put in forum's.

Sorry that is the best I can explain it. I'm not so good in uploading pics either. Maybe you can try the button up here that says upload a image (or something I see it in dutch so not sure) Don't know if that will work...
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:43 pm

I am aware of Imageshacke, but I myself would recommend Photobucket in stead, you will get a big button on the screen, the one on the pic:

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn

when you click on it you will get a window like this:

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn3

Then you fin your picture where you have saved it, prolly in C:\AeriaGames\Shaiya\SCREENSHOT
After that you will be asked to add title if you want, but that is not nessecary, you just click on "Return to album".

then you can hold over you picture and it will look like this:

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn2

then you just click you the "Image Code" and copy and then you can just past it into the reply.

Thats how i do it, but there is also another way!
|
V

you can use the "Host an image" like i think WhitetigerN ment Exclamation

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn4

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn5

Then you will get this one again and have to choose your picture, after that i have really done it well with it.

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn6

so i would recommend you to use Photobucket, as the link i left at the top of this reply as : Photobucket, just click on it and then tegister and then you can upload as many as you want!

PS: all the strange word on the pic are norwegian, just so you know Wink

- Zyrgel
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 am

Ok you can explain it so much better then me Wink

Hehe it was quite weird posting a pic in a message and in the pic you see a part of that message again ... Suspect
Eh you see not good in explaining again....Rolling Eyes

I don't find the 'strange words in the pic' so strange at all. Norwegian looks a litlle bit like dutch lol!
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 am

WhitetigerN wrote:
Ok you can explain it so much better then me Wink

Hehe it was quite weird posting a pic in a message and in the pic you see a part of that message again ... Suspect
Eh you see not good in explaining again....Rolling Eyes

I don't find the 'strange words in the pic' so strange at all. Norwegian looks a litlle bit like dutch lol!

That would be very correct White, norwegian and deutch is very alike. Norway is from the Germanic Litarature Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Tree-Doc
Admin

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 am

OK Snip I think it was really good of you to make this tutorial, and I will have a go at posting images, this computer management seems to come so easy to you younger guys. I feel like a real doe-doe, I just seem to find it really hard learning how to use a PC.
scratch study scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:37 am

Zyrgel wrote:
I am aware of Imageshacke, but I myself would recommend Photobucket in stead, you will get a big button on the screen, the one on the pic:

Need a favour SNIP Utennavn

See the "reduce to bar under" the circled material

change it to reduce to 1 megabite and you will have clearer pictures
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Ah nice I will try that sometime.

Off-topic:

Did I see you on the shaiya forums Gamenot? Someone said something about your 14th attempt of a um lol!
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:34 am

Yes, I had a reason for it though Cool

An attempt to get out of squishieness modes (NM/HM) Wink

I had to learn how not to die so I could do um affordably(currently lvl 24 with no pve deaths) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a favour SNIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favour SNIP   Need a favour SNIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a favour SNIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: