The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guild Funday

Go down 
+2
Light-Strike
Tree-Doc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree-Doc
Admin

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:50 am

This what am about to suggest is an idea that can involve all our guild members, no matter what level, or class character they are. One of our biggest problems in getting every one interacting in the same thing, at the same time is our character level. So I'm putting the idea forward that maybe once every month on a weekend we have a games day were we can invent different activities for a chance to win a few small prizes.

One idea that popped to mind was of having a scavenger hunt. we could draw the names of all willing to play, and divide them into small teams, or pairs. Then all who are playing are sent out to go scavenging for a list of items ( items to be decided by event controller ) and the team or pair that returns with the most, and most different items in a prearranged time period wins the event.

I don't mind supplying the prizes for our first event as this will be more of a trial and error run to judge if we like doing this type of thing.

we can raise the gold to buy event prizes by having farming trips to Karis, and D2 and if every one agrees the lapis from these trips will be sold by me, saved and used to buy our prizes.

I truly think this will work and be a lot of fun, if we get stuck in.The harder we work at it the better and more useful the prizes will be. If you think this is worth having a go at, please post your opinion and if the response is good. I will get a couple of prizes I was thinking of the first prize being a cape, second a blue dragon charm, and third 24 hour prevent loss of exp. but there again these things will all depend on what happens and how much of a success the game is.

please post any ideas for events and game we can start doing, White ( Toshalee ) suggested we start a game of hide and seek in Apalune. This might turn out to be another fun thing to do.

opinions and ideas that's what I would like to hear.

sunny sunny affraid affraid sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Light-Strike

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: HEH   guild Funday EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

[b]This is coolest idea
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 pm

I think this will turn out very well, to bad i cant be there before 8th of july. =/
Since i am in Turkey! xD

ill might put in some pics for you ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Good idea I was also thinking about a game day or something similar.
I am not quite sure if I understand what you mean by a scavenger hunt...but it souds like fun.

I have been thinking recently about other fun things we can do. Here are some of my ideas, I dont know if they are possible, because there a lot of things you have to consider (lag,level etc):

-relay racer (I am not sure if that is what you call it in english)
We make two teams. there are two people of each team at a certain spot (for example arktius vill) then they must run to the next spot (for example the village between arktius and the watch tower) and must give a item to the person of his/her team standing there. Then that person will start running to the next point etc. The first one to hand the item to the judge of the game wins (and so does the team of course)
To make the game more honest the teams must be divided equally. So if there is a ranger with level 3 sprinter in the one team there must be one in the other team as well or the skill may not be used. And if someone has a nm mount the other team must have someone with a nm mount as well or it may not be used etc. (things like mounts will make it a lot more intresting because you have to have to wacht out not getting hit by mobs)
I don't know if this game is possible because speed will be the same (except for lag maybe) but you must have fast responses for the trade to go fast and to not get knocked of your mount, and you must time the use of sprinter right etc.

-battles
Just an event where you fight with guildies close to your level and mode. This might be a problem at the moment, but we can do it just for a bit fun and practice in pvp skills.

-quizes
this can be done in game or on the site when there is maintenance. There are internet sites with free quiz questions. When it is in game you may not use the internet to search the answer, when on the site it can be more like a test on how quick you can find certain information on the internet

-reversed hide and seek
I already suggested hide and seek but we can also try another version where one person hides and everyone searches, when you find the person you join them, until there is one person left who is searching alone and finds a group of people Razz

-extra difficult hide and seek
A bit like the official events. In stead of apulune this can be everywhere, One person hides somewhere and gives a hint every 10 mins or something until he/she has been found.

To bad you cant have group battles on the same side...that would be fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 am

The ideas that you have come up with White, sound like good fun, and I really think it would make a change from just doing quests and killing mobs.
The hide and seek should be fun, you also suggested a relay, now this idea of yours I liked the best, if we could form 2 or even 3 teams, and divide the abilities, mounts and sprinter buffs fairly, plus race over longer distances and if we considered letting each team choose there own route as long as they pass certain check points. teams will create there own problems , like trying to take a short cut across mountain and getting stuck and having to turn back and round them. next time there are a few of us all playing I will ask them to read this post and try to get some thing going.

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 am

I can do hide and seek. I have some ap items just sitting im my bank and some extremely hard hiding spots Arrow

almost bordering on impossible. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Thx very much Shock, its nice to have your support also, If your in game and could point people to this post we might get a few more on board.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 pm

It will be nice to do some things together with guildies Smile. I hope we can get enough people on to have a funday cheers
Back to top Go down
Joey-eve-

Joey-eve-

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:33 am

I think this is a great idea! we need to bring it up while we are playing to set a day.
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes we should. And pherhaps we can make a poll to vote for the best day and time to have a funday. But then we need to get every active member on the forum
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 pm

If we do a funday every month then what about in the first weekend of the month (saturday). That way it is easier to remember.
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 am

Glad to see we are getting more interest shown in the event, and if White or Snip could post a polling blog so each of us could nominate which weekend date would suit each of us best, I hate to be a kill joy, but I think the hardest thing we will have to over come is the time difference between Europe and the State's were the biggest majority of us are from. I think the shortest time difference is from the Eastern coast of America to Europe, which is 5 or 6 hours.
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm

I am willing to make a poll but what possible dates should I include?

I think we first must try to get a date for the first funday and then we can make an other poll for the time.

Let's try to find a date and time on which most people can play.
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:57 am

Thank you white, I would like to nominate a Sunday for this event as it is just a day of the week for me that is meanly for relaxing and doing nothing, but I will still hold to the majority if another day fits in better with more people. and would also like to push for the first Sunday of August, which is not that far off. This I hope will give us time to prepare each event.
bounce bounce bounce I'm starting to look forward to this
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm

I think I will make 3 polls: One for the day (possible options: first saturday, first sunday of the month or other)
One for the time, so we can find a time where most people are on. And one for the first event.

So spread the word, tell people to register and vote and let's have some fun
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm

I have been thinking about an other possible event. I have no idea if it is possible so improvements on this idea are welcome. I called it the wolves and the sheep.

One player stands in the middle of the map (or close to the middle) and is the sheep. (probably also the judge)
In every corner of the map there are teams of wolves (or close to the corner). When the game starts they all will go hunt the sheep. The sheep may run away from the wolves but only when he/she sees them. When a wolf walks trough the sheep his/her team has won. (so the sheep will be trying to evade the wolves and the wolves will try to surround him/her) There are 4 rounds so every team gets to start in every corner.

Or we can make it that you have to invite the sheep for battle to win (the person must be quite close for that, you dont have to actually battle) Or even harder you must inspect the sheep and tell a detail about his gear to win.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got a new idea for funday event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Climbing!!! I find it extremy funny finding places to climb up where it really shouldnt be able; like climbing up at maits mountain, standing on the face that we see over the portal...
and i think there is more to explore so i want that to be one we can vote for!!!1111oneoeoneone
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Sponsored content

guild Funday Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild Funday   guild Funday Empty

Back to top Go down

guild Funday
Page 1 of 1