The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!)

Go down 

What GMT(0) times are you (willing to be) on?
Between 0:00 and 3:00
Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_lcap7%Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Between 3:00 and 6:00
Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_lcap7%Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Between 6:00 and 9:00
 7% [ 1 ]
Between 9:00 and 12:00
 7% [ 1 ]
Between 12:00 and 15:00
Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_lcap14%Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Between 15:00 and 18:00
Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_lcap14%Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Between 18:00 and 21:00
 14% [ 2 ]
Between 21:00 and 24:00
 14% [ 2 ]
Something else/I don't know
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) Empty
PostSubject: Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!)   Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:56 pm

First go to poll 1, read what this is about and vote for the day.
We are trying to find the best day and time for the funday so we get the most people on.
To make counting the votes more easy I decided to let you vote in GMT(0)
So first think of the times you are on or are willing to be on. Then check out your time zone and calculate what these times are in GMT(0). Then you can vote (you can vote for more then one time so I suggest you will)

Click here to check out your time zone: http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/images/world_time2.gif

Example: If your time zone is -6 you should add 6 hours to the times you prefer. If it is +6 extract 6 hours of the times you prefer

Since the max number of poll questions is ten I decided to make time groups of 3 hours. This doesnt mean that the events will be 3 hours, it is just to make a rough estemation of what will be the best time.
If you have any questions feel free to post them here
Back to top Go down

Funday; poll 2; time (read about time zones first!)
Page 1 of 1