The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd

Go down 
4 posters

Who shall be Ranked 2?
David P
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap21%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Yhen
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap21%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Joey
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap17%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Dustin
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap0%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lady
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap13%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Qwenith
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap4%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Snip
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap8%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
SirPrice
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap4%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Kate
Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_lcap12%Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 am

When you vote, think about how the person is in your eye, Does he/she show respect? Is he/she able to help? does he/she help at all? do he/she deserve to be rank 2?

Last edited by Zyrgel on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

You can only vote for other ppl but your self, you can vote from 0 to 4 ppl Wink
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm not happy about how the rank 2 voting has gone, there are only 3 ppl who have votes. we have always had 4 rank 2's. until I came back in to the guild, and then accepsion was made to grant me rank 2, making 5. when I voted on rank 2's I voted for 5 people splitting my vote at 20% each. so why has the voting been altered.

Dave aka Tree-Doc

This is not right, could be classed as vote fixing, all admin apart from 1 should only have access to beable to alter poll.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 am

well, at least i can vote for 4 different persons...
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Snip, I think it may be wise to include a final date that all votes must be cast.
If its left open as it is, it gives every one who misses the vote the right to complain.
where if a date is given the owness is then past to them selves for not checking
in to the guild regular enough to find out whats going on.

Dave, aka Tree-Doc
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 am

ok, put one you then and ill try to remember it ;P
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am

Snip, Its the 30 Sept 2009, if we let it run until, 6 Oct 2009 that a week from today. It then had just under 2 weeks

Closeing vote must be in by 4 pm GMT, 6th. Oct, 2009.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am

ok

but the thing about this vote is that is only the one who's voting is the once in the vote :S
but so far its only 4 of us who has voted i think, so we need to get more ppl in to vote,
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Well you can take me of the list (see my post). Not that it would matter much Razz
Back to top Go down
Faramir

Faramir

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 pm

As the new leader takes over it should be down to him to asign the No2 as he feel wearth of the position not to voted on but ppl who r up for this position.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 am

Indeed, but he has choosen to let ppl vote over who they think should be ranked 2.. ask him self if you want
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:12 am

Faramir wrote:
As the new leader takes over it should be down to him to assign the No2 as he feel worth of the position not to voted on but ppl who r up for this position.
I can understand what you are saying, Dave, and it was me that pushed it forward that we vote in the Rank 2 officers. My reason for this is gained from my own experience of guild matters and members. I will try and list a few of the mean points I had in mind. Plus the fact, that as the guild leader has the power to grant rank 2 status, you have to remember he also if justified has the power to take it away. I had noticed that when ever there were any matters in the guild that needed attention whether it was good or bad the person, or person's concerned would always go to some one they liked and felt comfortable talking with rather than go to leader or officers. Our guild is only very small at the moment, so we have the luxury of being able to know our members better. So if we ask our member to vote in the rank two the majority are voting in there friends and people they feel confident in talking with. This to my way of thinking should help speed up solving any matters that might arise, also if these rank 2's who are voted in don't want the position, we can move to the next most popular on the list. But looking at the way the vote is going on rank 2's, it doesnt really matter what I think, as it looks like the guild had the right Rank 2's officers in the first place. I'm sure though that the right people will be picked for the job.
Tree-Doc
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Ok the vote is done, but so far we only have 3 rank 2s, Joey, Dave P and Yhen. I will open a new vote so that we can get 4!
but that vote will only contain those who is tied! In other words: Kate and Lady. there will be a vote between them. if this wont go up Dave(Bull) will deside whos gonna be ranked 2 or let them both be ranked 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd   Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote!!! And give your opinions!! -- 2nd
Page 1 of 1