The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kate or Lady? o.O vote!

Go down 
2 posters

Wich should get rank 2?
Kate
Kate or Lady? o.O vote! I_vote_lcap50%Kate or Lady? o.O vote! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Lady
Kate or Lady? o.O vote! I_vote_lcap50%Kate or Lady? o.O vote! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Kate or Lady? o.O vote! Empty
PostSubject: Kate or Lady? o.O vote!   Kate or Lady? o.O vote! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Ok you can vote once for either Kate or Lady for the one you think should be ranked 2, along with Dave P, Joey and Yhen! if this end tie, dave will have to desode if we should give both rank 2 or wich one of them will be rank 2.
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kate or Lady? o.O vote!   Kate or Lady? o.O vote! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 am

We have always had Four rank 2 officers in the guild, until the exception was made for me from the guild leader. That making us five. I would like to put forward that we increase the number of rank 2 officers to six. My reason for this, that we will then have a rank 2 online, and playing the game 90% of the time.
We have always been a very small guild, and this has given us all the advantage of getting to know each other a lot better. But by keeping the guild small we also miss out on a big part of the game. eg) guild ranking battles, pvp guild ranking, and other various events that are run in the game. If we increase the rank 2's to six, we can then have more officers available to bring in new recruits, and also help, and introduce them to the other guild members. I could carry on rattling away about my reasons for wanting more rank 2's, but I would still like to hear if any other guild members have there own views. This next round of voting, is tied at the moment.

I forward that the six voted should all be Rank 2

1) Dave 2) Yhen 3) Joey 4) Lady 5) Kate 6) Snip, This being that they all accept.

Dave aka TreeDoc
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Kate or Lady? o.O vote!   Kate or Lady? o.O vote! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 am

Dude.. we were maxed out rank 2! we could have anymore.. there were 6 or 7 rank 2s..

Ok ill close the votes.. and delete them ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate or Lady? o.O vote!   Kate or Lady? o.O vote! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kate or Lady? o.O vote!
Page 1 of 1